Listen to our Coronavirus Message - How We Help You
Trusted Car Accident Attorneys
Mark A. Hammer
Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc. is a proven personal injury law firm assisting injury victims throughout Washington State. Accident victims can rely on our lawyers to help them recover for injuries sustained in automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian accidents, semi-truck accidents, and other personal injury claims. Our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to help victims injured in any traffic related accident.
Car Accident Attorney - Car Accident Lawyer
Lawyers Unmoved by Insurance Company Strategies
The dust barely comes to rest after an automobile accident before insurance companies and defense attorneys start making settlement offers to accident victims. While insurance companies and their attorneys know you are entitled to compensation for your injury, and have an idea how much your claim is worth, they rarely offer you the full and fair amount of recovery you deserve. Many accident victims fall for these settlement tactics, but our experienced attorneys do not. We know the techniques insurance companies and defense attorneys use to undervalue your claim. Our lawyers will make sure you do not settle for less than you deserve.
Car Accident Lawyer - Call Me, Mark A. Hammer 24/7
Representing Victims with TBI, Spinal Cord, and Other Injuries.
Whether your injury is short term or permanently disabling, an experienced accident attorney at Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc. will help you recover the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys have helped accident victims throughout Washington State recover for their injuries for 40 years. We regularly represent accident victims with severe spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, fractures, burns, soft tissue injuries, and other serious injuries. With Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc., victims injured in automobile and motorcycle accidents can depend on our experienced lawyers to handle their case with the appropriate care and attention it requires. Auto Accident Injury Attorney
Personalized Service from Proven Lawyers
At Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc. we endeavor to provide every client with quality, meaningful representation. Clients who contact our office for a free consultation are directly connected with an attorney and founder Mark A. Hammer. The consultation is conducted right away, on the spot. For clients who do not speak English, our office is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Vietnamese.
Experienced Car Crash Lawyers
We Serve All of Washington State.
If you or someone you care about has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc., today for a free, no obligation consultation.
Experienced car accident injury attorneys near me, Mark Hammer - Car Crash Lawyer.
Contact a Respected Attorney - Email Mark A. Hammer.
Experienced Car Accident Attorney.
Things move quickly in the moments following an accident, so it is important to have a trusted accident attorney at your side to protect your interests. At Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc. we have helped victims throughout Washington State recover for injuries suffered in auto accidents for four decades. We can help you recover the financial compensation you deserve for your injury.
Car Accident Lawyer 40+ Years Experience.
• Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys. Semi-trucks are everywhere. They haul enormous loads of goods and materials from one location to another. To get their job done, semi-trucks are built for raw power. At Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc., we understand the severity of semi-truck accidents. Semi-truck accidents are often serious and catastrophic. If you were looking for an 18 wheeler accident lawyer, then your search has come to an end!
Questions Often Asked After an Accident.
Car Accident Attorney - It is not uncommon to not know what to do in an accident when you or a loved one is seriously injured or killed. The best thing to do is consult with an experienced accident lawyer. For those concerns that cannot wait until your consultation, we have provided a list below of some of our most frequently asked questions:
• Can I recover for my injury? Whether you can recover for your injury depends heavily on the facts and circumstances of your case. For victims of motor vehicle accidents, it is a good idea to consult with an experienced accident attorney even if your injury seems minor. Some victims are unsure whether their immigrant status affects their right to recovery, a point discussed in our FAQs for immigrants. An attorney can better evaluate your potential for recovery after speaking with you personally.
• How soon after my injury should I consult a lawyer? It is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible after sustaining an injury. Injury claims are governed by what is called a “Statute of Limitations.” This limits the time in which an accident victim can sue for his or her injury. It is a good idea to consult an attorney right away to learn how the Statute of Limitations affects your injury claim.
• Will an attorney take my case? Before an attorney will agree to take a case, the attorney will want to learn about the automobile accident, and the nature and extent of your injury. The attorney’s decision will be based in large part on that conversation. Whether your injury is “minor” or “severe” is only one of several considerations involved in the decision. At Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc. we consider the free initial consultations a great way to learn more about your case.
• Comparative negligence? Washington follows what is called pure comparative negligence. Meaning recovery for an injury can be reduced by an amount in proportion to a plaintiff’s relative fault in causing the accident in which the plaintiff was injured. To illustrate, if a plaintiff is awarded $20,000 by a jury for an injury, but the jury finds the plaintiff is 50% at fault for causing the accident, the plaintiff will only recover half of the jury award, or $10,000.
I am also a trucking accident injury lawyer. Car Pedestrian accident lawyer? Give us a call.